The purpose of this online course is to enrich Leaders and Managers to effectively delegate to staff and communicate in meetings with precision and accuracy. The course aims to provide managers with the tools to lead successfully and realistically so that all members involved in the team participate productively. Within this course there are three modules.
Module One: Leadership Styles and Qualities
- Learn how to strengthen your leadership skills
- Uncover different types of leadership styles that can help you learn
- Gain some leadership tips that would help in creating your own development plan
Module Two: Leading a Meeting
- Learn how to control the flow of information in your meetings
- Learn how to encourage participation when leading a meeting
- Learn to finish your agenda on time
- Manage information
- Chunk information, organise it and summarise
Module Three: Effective Delegation
Delegation is a valuable skill when managing and working with others. To delegate effectively means being able to hand over responsibility for a task and feeling confident that the person you’re delegating to is set up to succeed. This course helps you get the most out of your time and empower those you work with to confidently take on extra responsibilities and opportunities.
5 CPTD Points