If personal information is not recorded accurately, or is lost or disclosed to unauthorised people, then the implications for that person and for your organisation, could be extremely serious.
Minimise the risks of a data leak and boost your information security knowledge with this short information security training course.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
* The importance of keeping data secure and key steps to ensuring security
* What needs to be protected
* The risks to data and data systems
* How to create strong passwords
* The ‘do’s’ and ‘don’ts’ of communicating with other people and organisations
* What to do if you think information might be at risk
5 CPTD Points