The course will give you the skills and knowledge required to identify and respond to concerns, disclosures and allegations of abuse and substandard practice. The course will also enable you to learn about prevention and proportionate interventions, and the dangers of risk adverse practice and the importance of upholding human rights. This Safeguarding Adults course contains five modules:
* What is Adult Safeguarding?
* What is Abuse and Neglect?
* Recognising Abuse and Neglect
* How to Respond to Abuse and Neglect
* Safeguarding and Mental Capacity
* Upon successful completion of all five modules you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives
* The course contains additional resource materials, useful links and refresher guides
5 CPTD Points